STATEMENT OF FAITH
We will focus on Jesus and His Word, while avoiding individual church/denominational affiliation requirements for the Teens
We affirm the historic Christian faith and proclaim the life-transforming Gospel as follows:
- There is one God, existing in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), who loves everyone.
- God revealed and inspired the Bible, the only inerrant authority for faith and conduct.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross, bodily resurrection into heaven, present ministry for us, and future return to earth.
- God made us in His image, to have fellowship with us. But our sin separates us from God.
- Jesus died in our place to reconcile us to God, through faith in Christ alone.
- The Holy Spirit draws sinners to repentance, assures believers of salvation, gives them gifts for ministry, and empowers them to meet the needs of others.
- All believers belong to His church and display unity when we work together to make disciples.
- Our primary calling as followers of Jesus is to communicate His gospel and nurture His disciples.